Creek fishing in the Dalton area?

RAMMD19

I live in the Fairmount/Calhoun area but work in the Dalton area. There are several smaller creeks that are branches off of or drain into the Consauga River here in NW Georgia that I have looked into fishing. They are located just minutes from my work but I have never seen anyone fishing in the streams over the last year that I've lived in the area. I have just looked as I've driven by but the streams are clear and look like they would definitely hold some nice populations of sunfish and bass. The two creeks I have been looking at are the Little Swamp Creek and Jobs Creek located off Interstate 75 (exit 328) in Dalton. Anyone in the area ever fished either creek? I am fortunate to have 2 small/medium sized streams that flow through the length of my property in Fairmount that are smaller tributaries off Salacoa Creek that dumps into the Consauga a little further South and they are loaded with sunfish (bluegills, redbreast, redear, green, spotted and long ear) as well as largemouth bass, spotted bass and crappie. Would like to try fishing some of the creeks in the Dalton area while on my lunch break and after work. Any help would be appreciated!