Crystal River Florida

asc

That I did not do. I have my limitations. Last one that got me I was wading the inter coastal. One claw up through the bottom of my big toe and the other right through the toenail. He left it with me. Had to pry it out.
they got sharp lil claws for sure.

Kwaksmoka

Well, this trip got cancelled back in 21 due to one of the hurricanes or tropical storms. We’ve rebooked it and going in 3 weeks! We were given 2 other recommendations on here we were going to try and both are closed on Monday, so we need a spot! Y’all still suggest the same or any other go tos? Hopefully this trip actually happens this go round! Thanks

jNick

Try to fish with Hunter when you fish with Hang’m high. He’s a good guy. They all catch fish and don’t come in until all three tag out. Clay runs 3 guide boats including his.

Kwaksmoka

Try to fish with Hunter when you fish with Hang’m high. He’s a good guy. They all catch fish and don’t come in until all three tag out. Clay runs 3 guide boats including his.
I’m not sure who we are with other than we are going on the 42 Freeman to the middle grounds! Ready to see what that freeman can do!

Kwaksmoka

That was our bring back on April 2nd we fish with Jacob on the 37 freeman. We caught so many AJ’s that were out of season on light tackle I personally don’t care to catch another one.
That’s a good day right there! Looking forward to it for sure

bullgator

If anyone is heading back down that way, try Florida Crackers or The Monkey Bar off Yulee Dr. in Homosassa. Maybe they’ll have the monkeys back on the island.

Lukikus2

That was our bring back on April 2nd we fish with Jacob on the 37 freeman. We caught so many AJ’s that were out of season on light tackle I personally don’t care to catch another one.

I am right there with you on the AJ’s! Did it once and don’t care to again.

slow motion

Never caught that many amberjacks I guess. Always enjoyed it. Grilled amberjack sandwich is one of my favorites.

hunter 85

Never caught that many amberjacks I guess. Always enjoyed it. Grilled amberjack sandwich is one of my favorites.
It wouldn’t have been so bad if we got to put a few in the box to bring home. I put 15-20 in the boat that day. I wound up black and blue from the bottom of my arm pit all the way around to my elbow from the rod butt. So now I put AJ’s in the same category as Goliaths I’ve caught one don’t need to catch any more as it is to much work for the reward. But it probably would not have been so bad if equipped with a little more than a mh panfish rod.