Cumberland?

Mac

had a spot but not going I started a thread a couple months ago, asking if any positive reports. No responses!!!

Old search on here did not have any positive comments, except good population on pigs on private land on north end of island.

Decided not going for just a camping trip this time.

Falcata

There were a few hogs taken in the November hunt ( I was able to down two), but none were taken in the December hunt. Both hunts had only around 15 hunters. Seems like the population is fairly low now. I am planning to try again in January.

AliBubba

Hey Falcata, which hunt in Jan are you planning to got to? I am planning on the Jan 6-8 hunt.
There were a few hogs taken in the November hunt ( I was able to down two), but none were taken in the December hunt. Both hunts had only around 15 hunters. Seems like the population is fairly low now. I am planning to try again in January.

Falcata

I am actually planning to go on both hunts In January. According to the Biologist on Cumberland, there are more hunters signed up for the January hunts, which is similar to last year. See you in a few days.

Mac

TTT
And results for last years hog hunts?

Falcata

As I recall, there were about 20-25 hogs killed during each January hunt. This was with around 50 hunters on each hunt.

Reactions: Mac

Mac

anyone going this year?

Son is 17 so last year, he can go as a youth.

Going to have a good camping trip at least.