Dang Teal

MudDucker

Staff member
My neighboring property's farmer unwittingly created a perfect teal spot. In his field there is a low area and with all this rain it has created a small pond. It was too wet for him to combine the corn in it and close to as well as another grain. Looked two days ago and it had duck week on it. Looked yesterday and it had teal on it. The property recently sold and I can't find out who bought it. I have to drive by this to go anywhere and I'm about to just ask for forgiveness.

Going to try the Georgia Flordia line this weekend. If Florida it’s wood ducks and teal . Going to try . May strike out not sure.

jNick

You can try downloading the OnX app and see who owns it. Sometimes it gives their contact info.

I’m in north Florida and put 32 water miles on my boat yesterday and scouted the best spots on three lakes and didn’t see anything but wood ducks and mottleds.

You can try downloading the OnX app and see who owns it. Sometimes it gives their contact info.

I’m in north Florida and put 32 water miles on my boat yesterday and scouted the best spots on three lakes and didn’t see anything but wood ducks and mottleds.
Them wood ducks going to die Saturday

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
I have found that there's usually some delay in updating ownership... My dad bought a house 3 months ago, and OnX isn't yet showing him as the owner. But YMMV.

MudDucker

Staff member
I've been on qpublic. It shows the prior owner. This tract just sold at an auction. The prior owner is an LP with nothing but an address for contact.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
No teal season here, but the kids will have at em Saturday

MudDucker

Staff member
Well, my search is done ... dem teal have left the pond.