David Pollack Out at ESPN

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Man, I hate this. Always enjoyed his commentary. Wasn’t a big UGA homer, but gave them credit when necessary. Hard to believe they’d get rid of him and keep that dumb goober Pat Macaffey dude. However you spell his name. That joker is the worst ever!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

alphachief

Man, I hate this. Always enjoyed his commentary. Wasn’t a big UGA homer, but gave them credit when necessary. Hard to believe they’d get rid of him and keep that dumb goober Pat Macaffey dude. However you spell his name. That joker is the worst ever!
McAfee is an idiot. ESPN is dumbing down their audiences like a public school.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Disney trying to stop the bleeding...go woke go broke....aint watched it in at least 10yrs....

I can see them cutting Keyshawn Johnson. Wasn't worth a cuss to begin with. He also made some very rude comments about Stetson Bennett and Kirby Smart a few months ago. Suzy Kolber has been there a long time, very surprised they got rid of her. They'll all find a job somewhere else, though. Hopefully Keyshawn gets a job at the circus as a clown. He'd make a good'n.

James12

Didn’t see that one coming. Thought he’d replace Corso on Gameday. Always enjoyed his approach. Blabberfee won’t help their ratings, but yea shocked at this one. I bet Herbstreit is happy, DP was a threat to his golden boy status.

Last edited:

MudDucker

Staff member
it was a blood letting at ESPN and its a shame he got caught up in it. Last I heard his audience numbers were better than most.

Lindseys Grandpa

Agree .

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
You are the definition of owned.
No that would be Erik Evans from Roll Bama Roll. Georgia is all that guy thinks about. He recently said we didn’t want to see an angry Nick Saban. I guess that’s what happened with the “revenge tour”. Nick Saban just didnt get mad enough.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
No that would be Erik Evans from Roll Bama Roll. Georgia is all that guy thinks about. He recently said we didn’t want to see an angry Nick Saban. I guess that’s what happened with the “revenge tour”. Nick Saban just didnt get mad enough.
The revenge tour sure flopped, I don’t follow the talking heads religiously.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
The revenge tour sure flopped, I don’t follow the talking heads religiously.
Me either. I read a Georgia football blog and the guy that runs it links Evans’ more stupid offerings.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Me either. I read a Georgia football blog and the guy that runs it links Evans’ more stupid offerings.
I’ll watch one on YouTube if the headline seems interesting that’s about it.

buckpasser

I hate that. Another vote for Pat Mcafee being an absolute idiot is cast by me. He feels like a citizen of the futuristic movie Idiocracy.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Well, since the only thing I watch on ESPN is Dawgs football games I don't much care who got fired over there. Go woke, go broke. See ya. Wouldn't wanna be ya.