David Pollack Out at ESPN

Shadow11

They said on radio yesterday that a lot of folks were getting fired. I hate to hear it. Going woke i guess. Dumb!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
They said on radio yesterday that a lot of folks were getting fired. I hate to hear it. Going woke i guess. Dumb!

ESPN is owned by Disney. Any questions? :bounce:

hawkeye123

Tech fan here ..I think Pollock was & is this best analyst in college football..Espn kept Stephen A & got rid of Pollock that is horse manure..another vote here thank that Pat Mcaffey is a joke

kingfish

Disney is dressing them up to sell. Wait until they sell and see how many of the clowns keep a job. I tried so hard to like Jalen Rose, but he's more racist than Sharpton is and still can't get over getting worked by Duke in the finals all those years ago. I do miss the good old days on ESPN. Man when Gameday TV/radio came to town it was awesome !!!

Hunter922

Cut quite a few good ones from every part of their programming, and yet kept Stephen A. Smith. Dude is the absolute worst ESPN has to offer.
How Smith keeps any job is questionable.
Says the same line over and over and clearly has some racial issues...

MudDucker

Staff member
How Smith keeps any job is questionable.
Says the same line over and over and clearly has some racial issues...

He is Disney and ESPN's poster child for a black racist, so he is safe. Can't stand him. Him and LeBron should just get a room!

Latest posts