Derrick Ansley to UT

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
The one who has lost 2 to Clemson who hasn't even cracked the top 10 in recruiting? The bama that lost to a 3rd string backup qb?
:rofl: :rofl:

Bama is the target EVERY school in college football is trying to be. Including Clemson. For you to mock Bama is the dumbest thing you've done. When's the last time the Vols beat Bama?

Browning Slayer

But I'm not predicting a playoff birth after finishing with 2 straight losses

I'm also predicting we slaughter the Vols and continue our 2 year winning streak against the East.

Browning Slayer

BuckNasty83

:rofl::rofl:

Bama is the target EVERY school in college football is trying to be. Including Clemson. For you to mock Bama is the dumbest thing you've done. When's the last time the Vols beat Bama?
Well, we are talking about recruiting rankings and how they equate to success, but since i pointed out less successful teams beating the team with numerous number 1 classes it's dumb? That makes sense. Put the cheap vodka away, it's too early

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

Not at all. .
41, worst lost in Neyland stadium
0, how many points the Vols scored that day
38, what we scored against you last year
12, the total number of points the Vols have scored on UGA in 2 years.
7, Vols ranking in the East (out of 7)

And 79 is how many points the Dawgs have scored on the Vols in the last 2 games..

BuckNasty83

41, worst lost in Neyland stadium
0, how many points the Vols scored that day
38, what we scored against you last year
12, the total number of points the Vols have scored on UGA in 2 years.
7, Vols ranking in the East (out of 7)

And 79 is how many points the Dawgs have scored on the Vols in the last 2 games..
I said they didn't mean anything, not that I don't understand. Congrats on beating a bad team twice in a row and finally tying the series after 10 years of Dooley and Butch

BuckNasty83

But i'm getting bored with this and wondering why I'm wasting my time on you. You think about me and Tennessee football too much. It's a little weird, but if anyone understands psychology just a little, I think we can understand

Browning Slayer

But i'm getting bored with this and wondering why I'm wasting my time on you. You think about me and Tennessee football too much. It's a little weird, but if anyone understands psychology just a little, I think we can understand
Nobody needs to understand psychology to see what I'm doing.. Just general knowledge of firearms..

You're always handing me a loaded gun and all I do is pull the trigger.

I'll put it in simpler terms for you. I'm the road runner and you are the coyote..

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

joepuppy

Slayer you are more like Yosemite Sam. A lotta talk for 3'9".:ROFLMAO:

joepuppy

For the record.. Tech has won their division a few times since the Vols have actually won theirs.. So it's safe to say, Tech is more relevant then the Vols. And so is Vandy.
And Tech has a Natty a decade after UGA last won one. There is some relevance for you.

Browning Slayer

And Tech has a Natty a decade after UGA last won one. There is some relevance for you.

So... You agree that Tech, Vandy and the Dawgs are more relevant than the Vols.. It's exactly what I said earlier!

joepuppy

He just acts like he has short man syndrome. Never met him in person. Probably for good reason.