Do bobcats hunt in groups?

sleepr71

I watched 3 youngsters hunt around the edge of a Clearcut late last December..so I know they were together until well after frost. No idea when they “disperse”,but I was happy to see them doing their thing. First Bobcats I had seen in over 20 years on that property.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
I've seen them hunt in groups, usually a mother and almost grown kits. Have also seen a female cat teaching her young with a half dead rat. Once saw a bobcat put a coon up a cypress tree. It was a young coon.
1960's in Citrus co Fl, watched two grown bobcats roaming the woods about forty yards apart. One jumped a rabbit then made a noise. The second cat tried to cut the rabbit off, but missed. Open woods.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Love seeing bobcats. I've got a resident tom around here that I see occasionally. Haven't seen him in a while though.

diamondback

I saw two once sitting on a road each watching a gas line on both sides of the road. Whenever a car would come they would walk into the ditch and when the car passed they would come back up and the cars would never have a chance to see them. That taught me just how smart they could be.

doublebarrel

Use to be in a bird hunting club in 77 and 78 in South Ga. and would see lots of them but in Taliaferro County and surrounding Counties hardly saw any at all. BB