Do ya think this will work with Stinkbait?

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
If not critique it for me please

git'r

It's a treble with scotchbrite attached to it to help hold the stinky stuff..........

Attachments

• treble.jpg
    treble.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 232

Swamprat

Swamprat
I would just take an ordinary house sponge and cut it into 1" squares and soak it in the stinkbait.

If you prerig the sponges and hooks with about a 1 foot or so mono leader with a swivel at the top it makes it easier to pull them out of the stink bait bucket instead of fishing around for them.

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
Jim Thompson said:
looks like a lot of trouble ol bearded one

Trouble?
What's trouble to a treble hook??:rolleyes:

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
Swamprat said:
I would just take an ordinary house sponge and cut it into 1" squares and soak it in the stinkbait.

If you prerig the sponges and hooks with about a 1 foot or so mono leader with a swivel at the top it makes it easier to pull them out of the stink bait bucket instead of fishing around for them.

Okay, thanks

bull0ne

Banned
I use pantyhose to hold stinkbait on the hook,i cut several squares out in advance ......and rubber gloves to handle the stuff with too.

Warning: You will get some funny looks nudging the women out of the way at the pantyhose rack!:rofl:

LJay

Retired Mod
Warning: You will get some funny looks nudging the women out of the way at the pantyhose rack!:rofl:[/QUOTE]

(HINT) Steal them out of your wife's supply. They will never notice.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
beardgitter said:
Trouble?
What's trouble to a treble hook??:rolleyes:

the trouble is not the treble hook knucklehead, its all the scotchbright around it:D

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
Jim Thompson said:
the trouble is not the treble hook knucklehead, its all the scotchbright around it:D

OH now I see!!!:huh:

SKINNERZ71

We Sometimes Use Stinkbait At Santee And All I Do Is Cut Carpet Paddind Into 1-2 Inch Squares And Put It On A 1/0 Hook. Works Good 4 Me

Handgunner

bull0ne said:
I use pantyhose to hold stinkbait on the hook,i cut several squares out in advance ......and rubber gloves to handle the stuff with too.

Warning: You will get some funny looks nudging the women out of the way at the pantyhose rack!:rofl:
Look even funnier being a man, wearing rubber gloves, that's afraid to get a little stink on his hands ... :huh: :rofl:

I bet you wear rubber gloves while skinning a deer also don't ya? :rofl:

Gitter, I've always used pantyhose as well...