Do you remember?

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Somebody should report his parents to DFACS, he is not wearing a helmet, knee pads, hip pads, gloves, face guard and probably don't even have a mouth piece and I don't see any reflectors on the bike. That is really scary.
Bet he drinks out of a water hose too... the little dare devil.

Redbow

Anyone remember getting your blue jeans caught in the drive sprocket? I busted my butt quite a few times after the chain guard got broken off my bike and every now and then my pants leg got caught in the sprocket and down I went.

oldfella1962

Somebody should report his parents to DFACS, he is not wearing a helmet, knee pads, hip pads, gloves, face guard and probably don't even have a mouth piece and I don't see any reflectors on the bike. That is really scary.
:LOL: The fact that he's outside without adult supervision at all is probably a deal breaker by itself. When I was a kid helmets were something only those European bicycle racers wore.

Meriwether Mike

I rode a lot of miles on a banana seat with a choped front. We cut off a set of forks from another bike and hammered them on the forks. We had a jumping ramp and the record kept moving further and further out until we finally crashed and called it a day.