dohhhh!!!.........

SouthPaw Draw

GONetwork, GWF and NTWF Member
Enjoyed the story Coon Dawg. Good point to sneak to the stand the last few yards. I'm bad about trying to get to the stand as quick as possible. Going to try a different approach to that.
Oh yeah, still wanting to come and get that stand, maybe try to come up Saturday or Sundy.

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
10-4.........

SouthPaw Draw said:
Enjoyed the story Coon Dawg. Good point to sneak to the stand the last few yards. I'm bad about trying to get to the stand as quick as possible. Going to try a different approach to that.
Oh yeah, still wanting to come and get that stand, maybe try to come up Saturday or Sundy.
just let me know when...........had a nice buck at 20 yards Sunday am at 7:15 from the same stand........too thick to shoot..........but he never knew I was there.....maybe when the wind is right again he'll step into an open spot. :)

dominantpredator

coon dawg said:
just let me know when...........had a nice buck at 20 yards Sunday am at 7:15 from the same stand........too thick to shoot..........but he never knew I was there.....maybe when the wind is right again he'll step into an open spot. :)
I like to sneak up to my stands as well....sounds like you are in a good spot...hurry and post a kill shot picture...it is just a matter of time now. Good luck to you CD :pop:

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
I Hope!!!

dominantpredator said:
I like to sneak up to my stands as well....sounds like you are in a good spot...hurry and post a kill shot picture...it is just a matter of time now. Good luck to you CD :pop:
the same back at ya, DP!! :cheers: .........and take some good pics of the monster ya get in Illinois this year!!!..... :cheers: :clap: