Driveler #426 I Don't Know How To Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Doubtful as my stress test for tomorrow got put off till next week.
Two different outcomes. At least from my understanding from my cardiologist.

Today's test primarily shows the size and functioning of the heart. (It was how they determined my issue was electrical as the valves were all working and blood was recirculating in left artium.)
Stress test is to determine if the heart can take things like surgery. Which my surgeon wanted done before my surgery in 2020.

Last edited:

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
You are going to have more barns than yard before long. ;)
Nope. Once the inside of the WOTP has been remodeled and a lean to on the north side of the trading post completed I’ll be done building buildings. Still want to build a bee hive oven and a fire place out back also.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Waiting on a Lady. Got shellcracker on my brain so it’s killing me just sitting doing nothing. Rods in the truck. Tackle box in the truck. And I’m sitting here kicking myself for not building a worm bed.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Waiting on a Lady. Got shellcracker on my brain so it’s killing me just sitting doing nothing. Rods in the truck. Tackle box in the truck. And I’m sitting here kicking myself for not building a worm bed.
I’ve been infected by that Shellcracker withdrawal myself, I’ve had it 65-70 years so far, don’t know of a cure. Frying up a mess makes the symptoms go away for a short while.

Status
Not open for further replies.