Driveler #426 I Don't Know How To Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Gobble did you get that garden worked out? Today is the day for mine.
I got done what I could. Thinking I'll try and load the tiller to take to a shop. The pull cord cover is attached by pop rivets. So trying to get it back on and pop riveted while holding the cord might be a trick.

Garden hoed and replanted. Then watered late yesterday evening once the sun had GON down some.

Might add a little glyco was used in places. Are two gallons considered a little?

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Morning. Dang calf cramp jolted me awake about 4a. Talk about making a grown man cry!

Good part is... that's probably the worst thing that'll happen to me today (knocking on wood). All up hill from here!

Coffee, please, GW.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Morning. Dang calf cramp jolted me awake about 4a. Talk about making a grown man cry!

Good part is... that's probably the worst thing that'll happen to me today (knocking on wood). All up hill from here!

Coffee, please, GW.
morning dw

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
dw,

night cramps are usually caused by dehydration. That being said I've seen three medical professionals in the last two weeks. First said I was not drinking enough water, second made no judgement, the third told me I was drinking too much. All of these opinions were about retaining a little water.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I got done what I could. Thinking I'll try and load the tiller to take to a shop. The pull cord cover is attached by pop rivets. So trying to get it back on and pop riveted while holding the cord might be a trick.

Garden hoed and replanted. Then watered late yesterday evening once the sun had GON down some.

Might add a little glyco was used in places. Are two gallons considered a little?
Two gallons of 41% , or two gallons of 1-2%?

Status
Not open for further replies.