Driveler #426 I Don't Know How To Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Only two eggs gathered today and one guessing 5+ foot black snake carried off to find another meal ticket. It was as big around as my wrist. Almost got away twice while trying to get it into a sack. 5+ miles away and across one creek.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Rain has arrived in the foothills. Couple storms rolling by.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
About 20-30% here through Sunday, storms on Monday.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
This wasn’t forecast. Had tools and material outside. Hustling around trying to get it inside.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Well,
I've been so "stand offish" because after 52 years of smoking, I've finally given it up. It's been 30 days since I've quit. I've been as mean and ridiculous as anyone could have been. My wife understands and has forgivne me. I've stayed away to forgo any negative thoughts or reactions. It's only been 30 days and I have a very long way to go. But, I believe I'm on the correct path...

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Well,
I've been so "stand offish" because after 52 years of smoking, I've finally given it up. It's been 30 days since I've quit. I've been as mean and ridiculous as anyone could have been. My wife understands and has forgivne me. I've stayed away to forgo any negative thoughts or reactions. It's only been 30 days and I have a very long way to go. But, I believe I'm on the correct path...
Understood,and congrats on 30 days into a new life.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Well,
Congrats! Pond therapy is good for the nerves.

Core Lokt

Hay, Hay, Hay

Only 3 hrs of work in the morning (from home) and then won't be back until Tuesday.

Good deal flint!!

I think today was one of the worse/most stressful day in my life at work. Poor planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on my part but you can't say that. I almost did a few times...

It's all goot now, cold beverage and not working.

Hope it's been a great day for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.