Driveler #426 I Don't Know How To Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Well,
I've been so "stand offish" because after 52 years of smoking, I've finally given it up. It's been 30 days since I've quit. I've been as mean and ridiculous as anyone could have been. My wife understands and has forgivne me. I've stayed away to forgo any negative thoughts or reactions. It's only been 30 days and I have a very long way to go. But, I believe I'm on the correct path...
Hang in there. My hunting buddy in AR did much like you. I never seen a guy go through bubble gum as much as he did. It was his crutch for a while, he got over it. He lived up into his late 80s.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Well,
I've been so "stand offish" because after 52 years of smoking, I've finally given it up. It's been 30 days since I've quit. I've been as mean and ridiculous as anyone could have been. My wife understands and has forgivne me. I've stayed away to forgo any negative thoughts or reactions. It's only been 30 days and I have a very long way to go. But, I believe I'm on the correct path...
You definitely are on the right path. Good for you. Us former smokers will understand if you express mean thoughts or reactions. Keep it up your body, life, and wife will appreciate it.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Hay, Hay, Hay

Only 3 hrs of work in the morning (from home) and then won't be back until Tuesday.

Good deal flint!!

I think today was one of the worse/most stressful day in my life at work. Poor planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on my part but you can't say that. I almost did a few times...

It's all goot now, cold beverage and not working.

Hope it's been a great day for everyone.
That is/was two days in a row to have to bite your tongue.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Flint,
You have my prayers of support. I’ll leave the smoke off for now. Hang tough my brother.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Well,

Congrats and good luck !!!

Core Lokt

That is/was two days in a row to have to bite your tongue.
I thought yesterday was bad. It was a cake walk compared to today. It'll be alright though.

Me and Milo took a trip to tractor supply and just got back. Got a 100' of paracord and made me a 25' training leash. He got some rawhide and then we went to W/D and got the wife some ice cream. Next door is the liquor store. I won't say who that was for....

I tell ya, if you want to pull women (which I don't ) take milo in stores that allow pets. Holly molly.

Salit and tuna is on the menu tonight. Waiting the wife to get out of the tub cause I'm ready to eat for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.