Driveler #426 I Don't Know How To Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
My wife roped me into going furniture shopping with her today….. this is not going to be a fun adventure! That woman could walk in a store full all the exact same furniture and she would still have to look at it all plus sit in every chair before she could decide.
Remember the old wood frame couch and chair furniture that just had the cushions… they weighed like 9,000lbs. I want a set like that!

The old “Sloppy Joe” furniture. I got a set with a mobile home purchased around 1980.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Going to start rumbling around here soon.

View attachment 1307732
Yep, just spent the better part of the last hour driving around in that mess.

We went up the road to Waleska, to the farmer's market, only to find it was canceled due to weather. We re-routed to the Jasper farmer's market, and made it through the couple dozen vendors just as that nastiness approached. Found what Kim was looking for...a sourdough starter.

We then hit up Wilkes Meat Market in Ball Ground. In for the rest of the day, until it's time to head down to ATL late this afternoon. Work had a couple unused Atlanta United tickets that I was able to get. They come with passes to the "AMG Lounge" at Mercedez Benz Stadium, which is free food & drink for the duration of the game.

cramer

Kroger has their ribs on sale @$2.99 per #, if youcan find some.
I got tried to get some yesterday afternoon, but they were blown out.
There was about 5 wimmens swarming and scowling waiting on the guys to put price and restock, but they were dragging their feets cause the wimmens were getting so rude, so I left.
It looked like it would turn into a black Friday rumble.
Went back and got 1 baby back & 2 St Louis this morning. That's all they had.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Kroger has their ribs on sale @$2.99 per #, if youcan find some.
I got tried to get some yesterday afternoon, but they were blown out.
There was about 5 wimmens swarming and scowling waiting on the guys to put price and restock, but they were dragging their feets cause the wimmens were getting so rude, so I left.
It looked like it would turn into a black Friday rumble.
Went back and got 1 baby back & 2 St Louis this morning. That's all they had.
I was just at our Kroger getting some crab legs. The had a tractor trailer load of ribs in there this morning.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I got the last few strips of pasture mowed as it started sprinkling on me all the way out to the far corner of the property. By the time I got to the garage/shop it was a full blown gully washer, so I just sat down in my chair in the garage. In about 15-20 minutes I got over a half inch with some strong winds too. Good Lord that rain was coming down.

So glad I bit the bullet and went and mowed that.

Sun is back out nice and bright now. Hoping it'll dry out some so we can go out with the boys.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I’ll have to check and see if any corn got washed up here in a bit. I didn’t get all my yard mowed. Guess I’ll finish that up tomorrow or Monday.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
H22 just went to the grocery store and said there are limbs and stuff all over the roads. I really thought we might loose a tree in the lot.

Blew pretty hard here too, I haven't gone out and looked for debris yet. Sun and overcast taking turns teasing us, especially the boys.

They are playing a board game right now, but when they finish I'll get'em outdoors.

Core Lokt

Heck of a lunch $12.00 Have ribs left ova for suppa. Wife got pulled pork.

IMG_1321.jpg

Milo not quite dried

IMG_1320.jpg

Got a few hairs cut earlier, planted some wildflower and zinnia seeds Wife plucked my ear hairs with tweezers. Played with the dog and now in the AC. It is humid out there! Milo hasn't quit panting for 20 minutes or better. I think I'm going to attempt to cut the hair on his legs.

It's been a bus day!

I want to go on the lake and run the boat. We'll see...

Status
Not open for further replies.