Drivelers #422 Gardening and living young

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Morning Sir Gobble, I hope that Bow got you the seeds you needed. I’m going to replant squash and plant pumpkins the first time. I’ve got pepper and eggplant plants to go and my planting should be through. I could use a nice rain. Have a good day.
He did. We then exchanged some inventory also.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Morning Sir Gobble, I hope that Bow got you the seeds you needed. I’m going to replant squash and plant pumpkins the first time. I’ve got pepper and eggplant plants to go and my planting should be through. I could use a nice rain. Have a good day.
Why are you having to replant squash?

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Morning, Flats, Fish, Craka, GW, Red.

Sounds like everyone had a good day on this side of the dirt yesterday. Need to get my deck project wrapped up so I can get out and fish a little.

Got the railing (pickets) all installed. Just need to put the cap/rail on it. Next to last is then to re-deck the existing 12x14 portion, and then finally, build the grilling shed/roof. Hope to get all that done this weekend.

GON need a good bit of coffee to meet those expectations.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler

Sounds like everyone had a good day on this side of the dirt yesterday. Need to get my deck project wrapped up so I can get out and fish a little.

Got the railing (pickets) all installed. Just need to put the cap/rail on it. Next to last is then to re-deck the existing 12x14 portion, and then finally, build the grilling shed/roof. Hope to get all that done this weekend.

Or maybe two pots, good morning Nostep

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

morning dw

Status
Not open for further replies.