Drivelers #422 Gardening and living young

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Well after the 25 famn damily the wife invited for b'fast leave I'll have to put on the plumber's hat. Chasing a bird the four legged critter got tangled in the hose and snapped off an outside faucet. Luckily it has a cut off but I'll bet I don't have all that is needed to fix it. So there goes a trip to the hardware getting place and this afternoon's plans.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Morning gentlemen, I'm draggin up. Sure looks and feels muggy, but with a breeze.
Looks like rain here it’s so muggy and overcast.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Well after the 25 famn damily the wife invited for b'fast leave I'll have to put on the plumber's hat. Chasing a bird the four legged critter got tangled in the hose and snapped off an outside faucet. Luckily it has a cut off but I'll bet I don't have all that is needed to fix it. So there goes a trip to the hardware getting place and this afternoon's plans.
Might as well put an anti frost faucet there since you are reworking it.
I can come supervise if you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.