Drivelers #422 Gardening and living young

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I heard one of our local news media Meteorologist explain the forecast once years ago. She said that when they forecast a 20% chance of showers it basically means about 20% of the viewing area would have a chance for a shower, but not where in the viewing area that 20% would be.

They cover their butts pretty good using that formula.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I heard one of our local news media Meteorologist explain the forecast once years ago. She said that when they forecast a 20% chance of showers it basically means about 20% of the viewing area would have a chance for a shower, but not where in the viewing area that 20% would be.

They cover their butts pretty good using that formula.
I’ve heard that too

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Good morning side dresser.

I think it’s busting me up pretty good. What I’ve got left to get up is all cut, sliced, and loosened. Just need to get it up, shave the dirt down, and go lay and water it in.
The wind is blowing my water away from where it should go, putting the birds back in the cage until late afternoon.

Core Lokt

Yesterday was overcast and nice. Today is full on sunshine and already hot.. It sprinkled a few hundit yards down the road yesterday but not at the house.

Guess I need to water the plants I planted yesterday. Also planted a 6x6 bed of Zenia seeds. Should be pruty if they come up. All different colors.

flatwoods

Just ordered a new pool timer. Always something.
One went out last year. I didnt use it so I swapped them. Now the other is dead.
Factory replacement $200. Universal replacement from Lowes $56.
Might have gotten it cheaper somewhere but not much. Plus it will be on my porch Wednesday. No shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.