Drivelers #422 Gardening and living young

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I was just adding up all our friends that will be at the beach same week as us. 8 couples in all. Only 2 or 4 if the boy comes staying with us, but everyone comes to our house that is pretty much sitting on the beach.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I bet it's a wreck. That's the only time we have lots of cars on our street.

Believe it or not it was a structural fire over where I go to bring Jag to work on HWY 92 North going into Fayetteville. Its right in a little bitty township of Woolsey, Ga.

Jag’s work place is right up the road 2-3 miles from there. There was about 5 fire trucks and other emergency vehicles blocking the entire 2 lane highway right smack dab in that little township. It’s a busy little spot where people come out of Fayette Co. heading over to Henry Co. going to work.

If I remember correctly there’s an old abandoned big house growed all up around it right where they were all parked.

Morning Chief

Morning trad

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Mornin, sad time in the 31750 & 31774, these gangs need to be gathered up, put in an arena like the Romans had & let'em have it out so no more innocent ppl are hurt &/or killed!:banginghe
Rant over.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Give us a little information about this please
It started at an "after prom" party on Saturday night/Sunday morning, boy started shooting into the crowd, supposedly the guy he was aiming for was with "his" girl - also he was in a rival gang, an innocent 9th grader from Ocilla was killed and 3 more wounded, they got him now, then yesterday there was a drive by and 2 guys were shot, they found the car & it's driver right up the road from my office, "heard" that was "gang retaliation"............ Fitzgerald schools on lock-down again today.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
It started at an "after prom" party on Saturday night/Sunday morning, boy started shooting into the crowd, supposedly the guy he was aiming for was with "his" girl - also he was in a rival gang, an innocent 9th grader from Ocilla was killed and 3 more wounded, they got him now, then yesterday there was a drive by and 2 guys were shot, they found the car & it's driver right up the road from my office, "heard" that was "gang retaliation"............ Fitzgerald schools on lock-down again today.
Dang.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good morning all…been up a bit, wet day in the foothills.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
What a sad statement on how far in the sewer society is. We went bowling in gowns and tuxedos after our prom, such rebels.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin, sad time in the 31750 & 31774, these gangs need to be gathered up, put in an arena like the Romans had & let'em have it out so no more innocent ppl are hurt &/or killed!:banginghe
Rant over.

Morning galfriend :lovey:

I hate to hear that :banginghe We've come a longs ways since prehistoric times, but some still aren't civilized. :deadhorse:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
They are not rebels. They are straight up criminals and rubbish
100 % agree TB, we thought we were rebels out at midnight bowling after our prom. Those thugs need charged as adults, act like a grown thug get treated like one.

Status
Not open for further replies.