Drivelers # 423 say old folks rock !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Good morning to all the ladies and gentlemen of the drivelers.
Including but not limited to Gw,Bat,Milkman,Ruger,Sir fish,Trad,Mrs H,Miss Keebs,Flats,Flint,DW,Chief,Nic,Red,ccherry,EE,cramer,and the new folks that have peaked in from time to time

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Going to stay close to the homestead today.Need to make room in the garage,cut and edge the grass ,fert the garden.
Only 2 days look c,ear next week
And I've got 3 doc appointments. 4 if you include the vet's for the four legged family member.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Question for Craka and any other authority reading this: all these trailers with mowers and weed eaters riding up and down the road, are they going to or coming from a lawn job? Are they showing off their toys or what?

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Have to admit I've not followed the lead up races to pick a winner this year.
This is the first year I haven't done my research either. I did order a 150 year glass to add to my collection. Got H22 a baseball hat to add to his. Derby was a tradition my mama and I shared. I'll never forget our pick won the triple crown. I was at the beach and she was the one I called. She was on top of the world. Derby always reminds me of her.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
This is the first year I haven't done my research either. I did order a 150 year glass to add to my collection. Got H22 a baseball hat to add to his. Derby was a tradition my mama and I shared. I'll never forget our pick won the triple crown. I was at the beach and she was the one I called. She was on top of the world. Derby always reminds me of her.
Did you get some mint to grow?

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Question for Craka and any other authority reading this: all these trailers with mowers and weed eaters riding up and down the road, are they going to or coming from a lawn job? Are they showing off their toys or what?

Lots of folks are doing like I do and choosing to not own all that equipment.
Some folks in the daily grind of employment and kids' activities, etc. don't have time to maintain their lawns anymore. My stepson has a zero-turn mower, weed eater, edger, backpack blower, etc. and recently hired a lawn service due to not having time any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.