Drivelers # 423 say old folks rock !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Mornin sista. It's a great day to be alive whether your working or at home working.
:rockon:You got that right! Oh, my baby sis is having a Derby Party Saturday, games, drive in video's, the whole shebang, depends what I do or don't get into if I can attend...........I'm becoming a worse hermit than eva, but I like it!:bounce:

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Lots of folks are doing like I do and choosing to not own all that equipment.
Some folks in the daily grind of employment and kids' activities, etc. don't have time to maintain their lawns anymore. My stepson has a zero-turn mower, weed eater, edger, backpack blower, etc. and recently hired a lawn service due to not having time any longer.
All them rich North Georgia folks

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
All them rich North Georgia folks

You are seeing those lawn maintenance trailers down around the gnat line too.::ke:

Even down that way folks with a 1/2 acre of grass to mow don't want to maintain the equipment cost or carve out the time to do the job themselves.

Some of them may be like me and do well to walk to the deer stand from the closest hidey hole for the golf cart. :bounce:

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
You are seeing those lawn maintenance trailers down around the gnat line too.::ke:

Even down that way folks with a 1/2 acre of grass to mow don't want to maintain the equipment cost or carve out the time to do the job themselves.

Some of them may be like me and do well to walk to the deer stand from the closest hidey hole for the golf cart. :bounce:
There must be a bunch of wore out boomers around! I know one personally who’s getting closer to that with every lap.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
:rockon:You got that right! Oh, my baby sis is having a Derby Party Saturday, games, drive in video's, the whole shebang, depends what I do or don't get into if I can attend...........I'm becoming a worse hermit than eva, but I like it!:bounce:
Same here. That's why we have folks coming here. If you go, don't forget the fancy or obnoxious hat.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Same here. That's why we have folks coming here. If you go, don't forget the fancy or obnoxious hat.
Already have one that we all got at Christmas one year................... if I can find it, if not, I'll just pull out my "Daisydukes" and Georgia Bulldawg shirt and wing it! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Time to get the grass trimmed before the rain gets in here.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Kids celebrating their 60 year old dance teachers retirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.