Drivelers # 423 say old folks rock !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Freedom is being able to walk from one side of this country to the other without having to worry about whose land you’re on hunting and fishing as you please.

Did it ever really exist? The Native Americans certainly didn’t think so. They killed many trying to keep them out of their hunting grounds. They even killed each other for the same.
For some it did, but they were the exception.

flatwoods

Freedom is being able to walk from one side of this country to the other without having to worry about whose land you’re on hunting and fishing as you please.
Sounds nice. You have to walk a line though.
If you mean going back to the way things were 500 years ago, I get that.
There are people just going around now living in whatever house they want. That's freedom I guess but I don't care much for it.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
My last bike was considered a big bike in the mid 70’s. It was a Honda 750.
I used to drive it from Jefferson to Oakwood to Tech School. I got wet a few times doing that.
Bout the same happened to H22's dad. He never had another either. I used to drive the heck out of a dirt bike back in the day. I remember one time H22 was out back cleaning a deer and I got on the bike and took off. Scared H22 ta deff. :bounce: Mama told him just to let me go. She'll be fine.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
My Daddy wanted on my 750 one Sunday afternoon. First motorcycle he ever got on. I gave him basic instructions and he took off up his long driveway and yard. He did pretty good until he got ready to stop. ;)

He ran underneath his scuppernong arbor and crashed. His nose took a beating. Bike was ok.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Seabirds nesting sights were valued for guano. Seabirds ate sardines and their droppings fertilized crops. Chile was a big producer if I remember right.

Status
Not open for further replies.