Drivelers # 423 say old folks rock !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Done. Grill fired up for a couple of hamburgers. After supper I’ll finish up trimming the roses. This breeze feels great sitting here. I’m

Core Lokt

Thanks for asking,

I'm keeping a band aid with Mupirocin cream on it most of the time. It isn't infected. Just a typical hammer toe sore at the end of it. I also have a slip-on thingy that keeps it elevated slightly to prevent friction with shoe, floor, etc.
I'm no Dr. but have been told by a few that you need to not keep a cream on a sore all of the time. It needs fresh air to heal as well.

Just passing it along.

Good afternoon folks. Had the house soft washed today. Just got done putting everything back on the front and back porch's.

Gave Milo a bath about an hour ago. Got a NY strip marinating to go on the grill in a lil while and a cold beverage.

Sure did get some work done today from home with no distractions.

Hope it's been a great day for everyone.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I'm no Dr. but have been told by a few that you need to not keep a cream on a sore all of the time. It needs fresh air to heal as well.

Just passing it along.

Good afternoon folks. Had the house soft washed today. Just got done putting everything back on the front and back porch's.

Gave Milo a bath about an hour ago. Got a NY strip marinating to go on the grill in a lil while and a cold beverage.

Sure did get some work done today from home with no distractions.

Hope it's been a great day for everyone.
Good evening core.Its been a good day.Didn,t need stitches, didn,t hit my head,and I didn,t fall.

Shotgun1

Trad,I really appreciate the offer to help me when I need somebody. I have worked by myself most of my life but was a team player when the time came. I always prefer working alone but it's good to know you are there when help is needed. Good to know you are doing well and enjoyed your fishing trip the other day. BTW snapper running like a top now.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Fresh. Wanted a guppy tank. Always have.
My water ph is too low though. Not going to fight it.
My 1st (10gal.) was fan tails, marble mollies, and neon tetras. Took me all of 2 years to "graduate" (through 3 tanks) to 100gal. that was "owned" by a oscar that could/would leap near a foot to eat out of my hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.