Drivelers # 423 say old folks rock !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Core Lokt

Done wore the dog down which is good.

Cloudy and not as muggy but still warm.

I think we are going to just chill this evening and do some things tomorrow like wash vehicles and such.

Never cooked that steak last night so going to tonight or shortly actually. Green beans and a salit. Maybe a piece of garlic bread too.

Hope everyone is having a great afternoon.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Done wore the dog down which is good.

Cloudy and not as muggy but still warm.

I think we are going to just chill this evening and do some things tomorrow like wash vehicles and such.

Never cooked that steak last night so going to tonight or shortly actually. Green beans and a salit. Maybe a piece of garlic bread too.

Hope everyone is having a great afternoon.
Afternoon Core

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Evening everyone,

Attended a funeral today, my favorite uncle (Dad’s Brother) passed. He was a Man’s Man! A Marine and a great American. He was always the life of any family gathering! He loved making people laugh and pulling pranks on people, especially my Dad.

My Dad lost his brother and best friend. They were in a bowling league together and took their Monday morning tournaments.

Bright side of everything is,
I love taking backroads and I found a very nice 6.5 x 11 utility trailer for sale in someone’s yard, I drove away with that trailer for $800 bucks. Nice find for a very nice Price!

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Bedtime. Another long day of yard chores. Y’all have a good evening and a great nights sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.