Drivelers # 423 say old folks rock !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I never knew that these were one and the same until recently. I know stuff but I'm always learning more.

Them right there send "Daisey" run'n and scream'n like a 9 year old city girl! Seen her "sweep" a 3 foot copperhead of the back porch and go on like nothing happened, but she won't get with in a 100 yards of them little blue tails.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
We’ve had about four different light rainy spells today, looks like it may be over. Somewhere in the neighborhood of a quarter of an inch. I’ll take it and hope for more.

Core Lokt

Good afternoon.

I am wore out....

I was the cut man and on a concrete floor. Up down, up down. Kneecaps are bare.

Won't be able to move tomorrow, well maybe not but I wouldn't trade anything to be able to help my girls if I can.. Jaden hung right beside me and was a trooper. We got the total exterior walls done, R-19. 6 hrs worth... I bet it was 150* in there with 2 big shop fans going and all windows opened.

Come through a good rain S of Thomasville. Milo didn't know what to think of that. First rain he has seen. Sure wish it would rain here.

Showered and ready for a drank and chill.

How Y'all?

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Good afternoon.

I am wore out....

Won't be able to move tomorrow, well maybe not but I wouldn't trade anything to be able to help my girls if I can.. Jaden hung right beside me and was a trooper. We got the total exterior walls done, R-19. 6 hrs worth... I bet it was 150* in there with 2 big shop fans going and all windows opened.

Come through a good rain S of Thomasville. Milo didn't know what to think of that. First rain he has seen. Sure wish it would rain here.

How Y'all?
I’m fine, you need to rest up

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Good afternoon.

I am wore out....

How Y'all?
Good Job Dad! Wish I had thought to tell you the "easy" way to cut inso. Take a 4' x 2' piece of waffer board and cut a 1/2" x 2 1/2' slit down the center. Put that on 2 saw horses and use a hand saw to cut the inso. (paper up) through the slit.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Momma used to tell us that praying mantises were devil horses and would spit in your eyes and blind you. Also said hog nose snakes were puff adders.

Hog nose snake is actually mildly, very mildly venomous. They just don`t bite people. Those Devil`s walking stick`s are what will spit in your eyes and set them on fire. I got shot right in the face by several at one time when they were gathered up in one of my rabbit gums one time. They won`t make you go blind, but they will make you regret ever getting in range of one.....

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Hog nose snake is actually mildly, very mildly venomous. They just don`t bite people. Those Devil`s walking stick`s are what will spit in your eyes and set them on fire. I got shot right in the face by several at one time when they were gathered up in one of my rabbit gums one time. They won`t make you go blind, but they will make you regret ever getting in range of one.....
I’m more educated than I was five minutes ago!

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
This just reminded me of hearing about a "joint snake" that when hit with a rock or stick would break into pieces and the "pull" itself back together.

Status
Not open for further replies.