Drivelers # 423 say old folks rock !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flatwoods

Flats reading back to catch up I saw where you mentioned mower blades in the same sentence as jb weld. Bet that would holdem on real good.

This mower was given to me. Worn out but runs good. Too cheap to buy a new one. Been cutting grass twice because the blades were worn out and left a gap.
When I had the deck off one day I noticed that 2 of the spindles had 2 mounting feet each broken where the redhead was mowing concrete.
I figured jb weld would be cheaper than spindles and stronger than pot metal. Worth a shot.
I've done worse. :)

Lowes happily sold me 3 blades for $54. :mad:

Last edited:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Afternoon folks!

I hit the ground running this morning and ran some errands while the roads and big box stores were empty. Grabbing some lunch and got to go get 21 annuals and a few perrenials in the ground before it possibly brews up a shower. I'm about to finish up a turkey sammich, chips, a 'Wahlburger' dill pickle wedge, and some sweet tea.

Hope all are well and everyone has a good day. :cheers:

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Howdy, folks. That rain Friday and Saturday did wonders on my garden. We fixing to spend some money though. Time for another half beef and this time we`re getting a whole #1 hog, cut up and wrapped.

Core Lokt

It's hot out.

Washed my truck, wife's car and the buggy. Taking a break and think I'm going to go get a roast to put in the slow cooker.

For the first time I think I have wore Milo out. Outside for a couple of hours and when we came in he hasn't moved LOL.. He did go through 2 bowls of water.

Status
Not open for further replies.