Drivelers # 423 say old folks rock !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Found a little hole in the wall place that did catfish and southern fried chicken. I was craving catfish. Knew I was in the right place when I saw a heavy set black gal cracking the whip on three college age boys in the kitchen.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Jalapeno margaritas?
I'm easy but I'm not sure about those.
Might try. :)
Two options...slice up a couple jalapenos and drop them into a bottle of tequila and let them soak, or the easier method, add a teaspoon of jalapeno juice from a jar of slices into your margarita mix. Either will work. I make (or buy) sweet & hot pickle slices. That juice works great.

Morning, all.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Two options...slice up a couple jalapenos and drop them into a bottle of tequila and let them soak, or the easier method, add a teaspoon of jalapeno juice from a jar of slices into your margarita mix. Either will work. I make (or buy) sweet & hot pickle slices. That juice works great.

Morning, all.
Morning Nostep

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313

Morning, all.
Try Wickle's pickle juice with silver rum...

Status
Not open for further replies.