Drivelers have #364 ties to the mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Now with a full belly I'm GON watch Tina Turners last concert on GPTV. He aint GON be happy. :bounce::bounce:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Dang. You win. We normally grill the backstrap but always fry the cube steak.
He's got a pretty backstrap in th fridge marinating ready for the grill this weekend. I questioned the backstrap being fried tonight. He said, we good. :rockon::fine:

bear claw

bearded driveler
He's got a pretty backstrap in th fridge marinating ready for the grill this weekend. I questioned the backstrap being fried tonight. He said, we good. :rockon::fine:
Sounds good. I'll take the loins marinate them. Brown them in cast iron skillet then finish in the oven. Holy smokes it some count.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Evening, got the persimmon trees out after lunch today. No harm to the redtips.

I’m wore out, time to get horizontal.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Spent almost 3hrs bush hoggin, was just going to do road frontage, finished that and started on bird field. Had 2 does come out in the field watching me, kept a eye out for fawns. Bout another 4-5 hrs will do it, sure looks alot better. First time in years I've spent that long on a tractor, first time I've never donated a faux yeti cup full 'o likker to the bush hog !!

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Spent almost 3hrs bush hoggin, was just going to do road frontage, finished that and started on bird field. Had 2 does come out in the field watching me, kept a eye out for fawns. Bout another 4-5 hrs will do it, sure looks alot better. First time in years I've spent that long on a tractor, first time I've never donated a faux yeti cup full 'o likker to the bush hog !!
:fine:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Morn'n Folks.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I woke to a little rain falling in the middle of the night here in the mountains,

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning red and ff

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
What is this rain you spoke of?

Wouldn't have known it but the walk outside about 1AM and the pitter patter on the tin roof made me aware that it was happening.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
It seems that rain clouds lose their load over higher elevations. North Georgia averages more rain than lower down.

Status
Not open for further replies.