Drivelers have #364 ties to the mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I also remember the Sheriff using that curve by that old store as a speed trap. He hid there right regular.

That old store is right at the original Inman Rd. They changed the road name to Hill’s Bridge Rd now and renamed the next road Inman Rd for some reason.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Thats awesome! Mrs Ruger asked me if Jag had got his job back, I told her about your earlier post.

His interim job coach was here yesterday and brought it up. His regular job coach is out recovering from a surgery right now. This new gal lives in Woolsey.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
When I worked for World Airways we used Delta facilities. I traveled 92 to get to the Delta HQ regularly.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
That old store is right at the original Inman Rd. They changed the road name to Hill’s Bridge Rd now and renamed the next road Inman Rd for some reason.

To help the USPS explain the missed deliveries. :ROFLMAO:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
To help the USPS explain the missed deliveries. :ROFLMAO:

Never have found out why they did that. Probably something to do with that old bridge that out of commission now, makes no sense. Teri and I rode across that old single lane bridge from here to the church to take our vows on our wedding day. The old iron structure is still there, but that’s it.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning and Happy Saturday to all of you "rested up and raring to go" Drivelers.

I would have been here a couple of hours ago but I have reading back and catching up on various post etc just to see who did what to whom !!!

I might just ride up to the country today and maybe soak up a little sun in hopes that it will ultimately protect me even more next month as I am vacationing at my place in Florida and hope to be able to play some golf by then as well with my friends from Missouri and Kentucky.

I know all too well that the Florida sun will burn a "blister on a blister" within about 4-6 hours of being out in it on the golf course.

I hope that all of you will have a good day and a safe one as well.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Good Morning and Happy Saturday to all of you "rested up and raring to go" Drivelers.

I would have been here a couple of hours ago but I have reading back and catching up on various post etc just to see who did what to whom !!!

I might just ride up to the country today and maybe soak up a little sun in hopes that it will ultimately protect me even more next month as I am vacationing at my place in Florida and hope to be able to play some golf by then as well with my friends from Missouri and Kentucky.

I know all too well that the Florida sun will burn a "blister on a blister" within about 4-6 hours of being out in it on the golf course.

I hope that all of you will have a good day and a safe one as well.

Morning EE,

In your reading back did you catch all the posts about drivelers seeing the skin doctor?

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
My favorite time of the day! :fine:

H22 GON mow the lower 40 and I'm GON float in da pool. :cool:

That too. :p
Late mornin to ya'll. :lovey:
You know how to keep from get'n a hang over? Never sober up.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Good Lawd it's hot out near a burn pile. Wasn't too bad at first until the Sun got on it too. Probably going to wait for long shadows before I go back to it.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Dang it’s humid out there, back to mowing.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Still in the Sun, but need to go get on the mower too. Not as bad as that burn pile.

Status
Not open for further replies.