drivelers moving on to #431

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I tried to post in the last one and it wouldn't work. I never look at the numbers. :O
That yucky show GMA was at Dooley field this morn. I sure didn't see the show. That's when the channel gets changed real quick. :bounce:
GMA.jpg

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
craka,

I am doing the volunteer thing tomorrow and won't be home all day. You headed south? Should be here after tomorrow if you come this way..

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Ms H what’s GMA?

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Busy day tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it. UGA game day,:fine: Killer Queen concert and a late suppa at that place where everybody knows your name. Hopefully there will be a late game on we can watch there. :rockon:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Liberal morning show they know where their fans are. Town full of young Libs and old hippies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Busy day tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it. UGA game day,:fine: Killer Queen concert and a late suppa at that place where everybody knows your name. Hopefully there will be a late game on we can watch there. :rockon:

Its Vandy, should be able sleep through it and find a W.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Big day Monday. Stitches come out, get a different splint that gives me wrist movement back. Start therapy on regaining hand and finger range of motion.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Its Vandy, should be able sleep through it and find a W.
I grew up with Dooley and Munson. We NEVER take a game for a easy W. Never. :waggingfinger:
Big day Monday. Stitches come out, get a different splint that gives me wrist movement back. Start therapy on regaining hand and finger range of motion.
Good News! I know you're looking forward to that. :rockon:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Looking at this upcoming week schedule. Birthday party for granddaughter in Bonaire Sunday. Doctor appointment Monday morning in Athens. Pt Tuesday. Dentist appointment Wednesday. Busy week

Sounds like you ain’t got time to skin a deer if one finds you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.