Drivelers remember the world #424

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Morning folks!

Jag and I draggin hiney today somewhat. We mostly cleaned out old garage/shop from former owner yesterday for our cousin as they sold the place and are moving. Jag and I hand loaded 1200 lbs of metal out of that old shop yesterday and went and unloaded it at the scrap metal facility. I believe that was the most metal we've ever had on my truck in one load hauling scrap metal for Jag. It was also the best check he's ever recieved in one load @ $150.00.

We've got a little more stuff to go get out of it today for the final cleanout, but nowhere near what we had yesterday. There's a few things that we are keeping for ourselves also. Just didn't want to scrap them particular items. They'll make some good yard ornaments if nothing else. :bounce:

We're about to head out, but wanted to stop in and wish everyone a good day.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Morning folks!

Jag and I draggin hiney today somewhat. We mostly cleaned out old garage/shop from former owner yesterday for our cousin as they sold the place and are moving. Jag and I hand loaded 1200 lbs of metal out of that old shop yesterday and went and unloaded it at the scrap metal facility. I believe that was the most metal we've ever had on my truck in one load hauling scrap metal for Jag. It was also the best check he's ever recieved in one load @ $150.00.

We've got a little more stuff to go get out of it today for the final cleanout, but nowhere near what we had yesterday. There's a few things that we are keeping for ourselves also. Just didn't want to scrap them particular items. They'll make some good yard ornaments if nothing else. :bounce:

Morning Jeff
Ya'll have a good day too.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Morning folks!

Good day to Jag and Mr Chief

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
:biggrin2:Mornin! Monster's league championships started last night, his game starts tonight, crossing my fingers & praying they play their hearts out and have a good time!
How ya'll are?:cheers:
morning sugums,

muddling is better than meddling

Hope Monster makes you proud.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Got the earl changing in my car first thing this morning. Went by Bethlehem WF and had a late morning snack. Went to early vote. Now home for the day.
Hope ya'll have a great day!
That was a full morning sweetie, MsH22

Status
Not open for further replies.