Drivelers remember the world #424

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I get my script and order here. I been happy with what I’ve got so far.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:biggrin2:Mernin! Game didn't go as I had hoped, but it went the full innings tied at 4 - 4 until the very end and one of there boys hit a fantastic ball, 4 - 5 end of game........... on to the loser bracket to work our way back up!:cheers:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
:biggrin2:Mernin! Game didn't go as I had hoped, but it went the full innings tied at 4 - 4 until the very end and one of there boys hit a fantastic ball, 4 - 5 end of game........... on to the loser bracket to work our way back up!:cheers:
morning sugums,

Our baseball cheerleader, calendar girl, and all about herding menfolk on here.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Any of you current or former construction guys.... what's the best way to cut hardie plank siding to install a vent (kitchen exhaust). Am replacing the stove exhaust hood with an exterior venting hood, next, and need to cut through the siding for a 4-in circular exhaust port.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Any of you current or former construction guys.... what's the best way to cut hardie plank siding to install a vent (kitchen exhaust). Am replacing the stove exhaust hood with an exterior venting hood, next, and need to cut through the siding for a 4-in circular exhaust port.
A hole saw should do it, it's not that thick. The problem is the price. Get a Diablo hole saw.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master

Dave, I'm trying to remember what type of blade the guys had on their saws that replaced the vinyl with Hardie plank and 2 windows on the back of my house. It was after the hugest Old Pecan I'd ever seen blew over on the house.

Anyway, I even asked them about the blade, but I can't remember what they told me now. Another thing about that hardie plank is you just about have to shoot the nails in that stuff instead of a hammer.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Good news from Casa Dwhee. SIL just got notified he's been selected to take over a State Farm agency in Hoschton. He'll have a crappy commute for the next few years, but the ROI is big.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Dave, I'm trying to remember what type of blade the guys had on their saws that replaced the vinyl with Hardie plank and 2 windows on the back of my house. It was after the hugest Old Pecan I'd ever seen blew over on the house.

Anyway, I even asked them about the blade, but I can't remember what they told me now. Another thing about that hardie plank is you just about have to shoot the nails in that stuff instead of a hammer.
holes need pre drilling.

I was thinking you needed a diamond tipped blade to cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts