Drivelers remember the world #424

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
That blob keeps heading NE, it's moving in on Ruger & DW now.
Yep, got it about 30 mins ago. All quiet on the northern front, now. I hear birds chirpin' and roosters crowin'.

Morning all. Happy Friday to you werkin' folk.

@gobbleinwoods, let me know what the creeks and streams look like up yonder this afternoon.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Yep, got it about 30 mins ago. All quiet on the northern front, now. I hear birds chirpin' and roosters crowin'.

Morning all. Happy Friday to you werkin' folk.

@gobbleinwoods, let me know what the creeks and streams look like up yonder this afternoon.
mornin dw

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Good morning all !!!

No rain here. Don’t know about last night as I was sleeping well.

Going up to Dahlonega today to hopefully purchase some siding for the lake house. Gotta replace a few boards and restain the place. It has that one side rounded siding that not easy to find. Home Depot up there told me they have some.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Skies starting to lighten up somewhat and the thunder and lightning has moved off towards Monroe cove. Rain has stopped here also.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Good morning all !!!

Going up to Dahlonega today to hopefully purchase some siding for the lake house. Gotta replace a few boards and restain the place. It has that one side rounded siding that not easy to find. Home Depot up there told me they have some.
morning Milkman,

safe travels.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Good morning all !!!

Morning Milk, sounds like a chore.

Status
Not open for further replies.