Drivelers remember the world #424

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:biggrin2:Morning! Thunder woke me early this morning, but lawd habmercy it came down! Water in fields that normally don't hold it and of course over the road, still sprinklin here at work, I mean my home away from home............... :bounce:
At least it is finally FRIYAAAYYY!!!!!! :cheers:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good morning all….

Core Lokt

Hope everyone is safe.

Good morning.

Made it half way to work and turned around and came home. All of Tallahassee is without power and a tornado touched down in Woodville.

I haven't seen rain and wind like this in a long time. A live power line caught the woods on fire and it was flooding.

IMG_1300.jpg

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Hope everyone is safe.

Good morning.

Made it half way to work and turned around and came home. All of Tallahassee is without power and a tornado touched down in Woodville.

I haven't seen rain and wind like this in a long time. A live power line caught the woods on fire and it was flooding.

View attachment 1304731
Holy carp! Yeah, I'd definitely just go on back home.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Little hazy but alls quiet in the foothills this morning.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Found out this morning my second dad aka Diddy's best friend passed away last night. He was 101. He won. His baby girl was my best childhood best friend and older brother was my oldest brothers best. Him and Diddy will be fishing in Heaven together again.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
:biggrin2:Morning! Thunder woke me early this morning, but lawd habmercy it came down! Water in fields that normally don't hold it and of course over the road, still sprinklin here at work, I mean my home away from home............... :bounce:
At least it is finally FRIYAAAYYY!!!!!! :cheers:
morning sugums

At least you're not all wet about the day of the week.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Hope everyone is safe.

Good morning.

View attachment 1304731
Good decision.

morning core

Status
Not open for further replies.