Drivelers remember the world #424

Status
Not open for further replies.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
So is it shoes, crocs, or bare feet for gardening today?
Rubber bottom boots right now. Crocs and barefooting neither are fit for a shovel. Boots will be finished in a little bit then the hoard starts arriving. Probably be Chacos then.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Morning Ms H

Hope you have a wonderful stay at the coast
Thanks you sir. It's always better at the coast. This year is super better. My son and his wife will join us along with H22's sister and Brother Bill. :fine::fine::banana: Two high school friends and their families will be there as well as our best friends that live there year round. :yeah:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Well, got the mowing and weedeating done. The rest of the day will be at my leisure... :bounce:
Tomatoes and peppers caged.

Tea olive trees (they aren't bushes anymore) trimmed way back. Had to put the 8 foot step ladder in the back of the UTV to get to the top and took about 3 feet off.

fish, the peas are starting to show. So is the okra. Waiting for the Johnny Red to appear. Garden is wet, wet, wet but just had to get the cages in place.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
One last cup of Community and then back to getting up all the tea olive trimmings.

Oh and the second 32oz of water going down.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
We picked our first cucumber this mornin. :clap:We planted pickling cucumbers. We like em better. Maters are looking good too. They been caged up. Yellow bell pepper got two little ones on them.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler

Tea olive trees (they aren't bushes anymore) trimmed way back. Had to put the 8 foot step ladder in the back of the UTV to get to the top and took about 3 feet
Don’t do that ladder in the bed of anything. I’ve got a ten foot ladder you can borrow at any time

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man

Tea olive trees (they aren't bushes anymore) trimmed way back. Had to put the 8 foot step ladder in the back of the UTV to get to the top and took about 3 feet off.

fish, the peas are starting to show. So is the okra. Waiting for the Johnny Red to appear. Garden is wet, wet, wet but just had to get the cages in place.
My tomatoes and peppers aren't doing well, neither are the cucumbers. Peas and beans came up good, so did the squash.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler

10-4 boss

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
My tomatoes and peppers aren't doing well, neither are the cucumbers. Peas and beans came up good, so did the squash.
Not doing well as in not coming up or just not growing?

My green beans, came up great, so did all the varieties of squash, early beets too. Of the slips the tomato, peppers, and egg plant are taking off.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Don’t do that ladder in the bed of anything. I’ve got a ten foot ladder you can borrow at any time
Problem arises in one of them is on a hill so setting a ladder so you can reach the top becomes an issue. I used the step ladder like a tree stand and embedded the top rungs into the bush.

If I thought it could slip I'd have tied it off to the anchors in the bed of the UTV.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member

Are the tea olive trees an ornamental or do they produce something ?

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Not doing well as in not coming up or just not growing?

My green beans, came up great, so did all the varieties of squash, early beets too. Of the slips the tomato, peppers, and egg plant are taking off.
Just not growing. Everything else is fine. Tomatoes are in new beds, peppers are in existing beds. It's about to irritate me. I don't think they grow'd good since they were seedlings.

Status
Not open for further replies.