Driverlers #427 Remembering those fallen heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
That "Whacker Packer" will come in handy more times that you think. Just be REAL careful around who you use it around... on hard ground it sounds just like a Bell UH-1 and has a tendency to send some Nam Vets into PTSD flash backs.. been there.. seen that.. more than once.
This one is a harbor freight special it sounds more like a giant massage vibrator.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
That "Whacker Packer" will come in handy more times that you think. Just be REAL careful around who you use it around... on hard ground it sounds just like a Bell UH-1 and has a tendency to send some Nam Vets into PTSD flash backs.. been there.. seen that.. more than once.
And you only hit your toe once to learn the proper stance while using one.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
And you only hit your toe once to learn the proper stance while using one.
Those big steel strap on boot toes that come with one ain't just for look'n at. "Oh.. I can't walk in them... they hurt my feet." Yeah, not near as much as one of them thangs jump'n on you.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Those big steel strap on boot toes that come with one ain't just for look'n at. "Oh.. I can't walk in them... they hurt my feet." Yeah, not near as much as one of them thangs jump'n on you.
Saw a fella with steel toed boots let one hit on top of his boot.Split right between his big and 2nd toe.He put the real ones on after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.