Driverlers #427 Remembering those fallen heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good morning, thunder and light rain here.

cramer

I accidentally purchased non dimming light bulbs.
When we went to bed and the lights would not shut off, I assumed we had an electrical problem :LOL:
I took the bulbs out and went to bed.
Reading the box this morning, they will stay on up to 90 minutes after a power outage.

flatwoods

I accidentally purchased non dimming light bulbs.
When we went to bed and the lights would not shut off, I assumed we had an electrical problem :LOL:
I took the bulbs out and went to bed.
Reading the box this morning, they will stay on up to 90 minutes after a power outage.
I have never heard of that.
The only non dimming bulbs I'm familiar with means you can't use them with a dimmer switch.
A light bulb that you can't turn off doesn't seem very useful.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Well my morning went to crap real quick once I got to the farm. The boys hadn’t unloaded the trailer. So I unloaded the trailer then drove up to my son’s place and realized I left my key to the tractor at home. Couldn’t get my son awake so I got back in truck and it wouldn’t start. Bad battery. Finally got the wife woke up to come pick me up.

flatwoods

Well my morning went to crap real quick once I got to the farm. The boys hadn’t unloaded the trailer. So I unloaded the trailer then drove up to my son’s place and realized I left my key to the tractor at home. Couldn’t get my son awake so I got back in truck and it wouldn’t start. Bad battery. Finally got the wife woke up to come pick me up.
Sorry to hear all that.

flatwoods

My friend in Illinois sent me some pics yesterday.
He has a little creek behind his house that you can normally jump across. With all that flat ground up there, when it rains it has to go somewhere.
It's hard for you to know how much water this is unless you've been there.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Might just need to take a nap In the seat of the truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.