Early Season Geese

duckcutter788

opdog what's up Can't wait to blast those geese like we did last year. I hope opie's guide service is ready to go this year. Got a order in for 2 layout blinds that all will have one this year. So let joey know he has one.

Robk

got them stacked up down this way. Should be a good season this year for them flying goats.

injun joe

Gone But Not Forgotten
Because of some upcoming knee surgery, this and opening day of dove season may be all I get in. So I am planning on slaying them in the early season.

bhamby

make sure you get your goose tags to go along with the teal tags

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

I bypassed the Tags for a Agriculture Crop Permit.

thats correct rob if you have an agricultural crop permit and are shooting geese in a field then you do not have to have tags, but if you are hunting them on water then you do need tags. only if they are causing agricultural damage do you not have to have tags!!

Robk

I have a farm that raises aqautic plants for fish tanks so I get to double dip. that and if they won't range to our blind then we just have the land owner flush them to us. Great Ambush shooting...

little rascal

So..........

I have a farm that raises aqautic plants for fish tanks so I get to double dip.

....now we know how the invasive species of water weeds got here, aye?????::ke:
Hey Rob, ya'll got anything that would grow in Allatoona and fast!!!!!:D
Want something that will choke out Yachts, JetSki's, Houseboats, Speedboats etc., you know, wavemakers.:clap:

emusmacker

I can't wait, I know a sweet little goose filled honey hole!!!

Mark K

Banned
Rob, if y'all know how to growem, do you know how to killem? Got a duck hole that in years past has held woodies, teal, ringers, mallards, a few buffleheads, and a few redheads. Now it holds hardly anything. Lily pads (the big ones and the little ones) cover most of the pond - so bad you can't send a dog out. What'll kill it???

Robk

Weedtrine or Copper Sulfate in a large amount will wipe those things out. But it will also kill all aquatic plants if you aren't careful.