Election Day EDC

ChidJ

I can’t carry at work (I’m searched and scanned regularly so I can’t even fly under the radar) but on the way home from work I picked up a Galil so that’s my EDC for today haha. Unrest is unlikely in my neck of the woods but I’ve upped my carry firepower most of this year. Went from a Smith and Wesson Shield 9mm to a Smith 329PD in 44mag. Mostly just for funsies but you never know

WayneB

more worried about the after the countings done day EDC.. my 1911's are clean, lubed and handy.

Reactions: Dub

Jethro Bodean

On 2nd thought, since I have to drive an hour to my daughter's house tomorrow, in addition to the G30S that is always on my hip when I am out & about, tomorrow I will also have my AR-15, and pouch with 6 spare mags, on my front seat. Just in case anything hits the fan tomorrow.

280 Man

Banned
I work for a company that allows EDC carrying, even encourages carrying, and I do. With that said, nothing will change for me. My Shield 45 ACP will be my companion again today!

Wire Nut

Until I’m told that a 1911 is illegal to carry it’ll be with me. I doubt I need to say it but it eats .45.

Latest posts