Ever had a flood at your house?

crackerdave

We had a washing machine hose break,and before I could find my channel locks,three rooms were soaked.The cut off was hard to turn because it hadn't been used in many years.The gusher ran for about 15 minutes.

ServPro is drying the floors and assessing the damage.I don't want them to do the repairs.
Anybody in west central Georgia know anybody who does this kind of work?
It's covered by our insurance.

Scott Rogers

If these guys are still in business I have recommended them before and never heard of a complaint.​

Its a expensive business because insurance companies got involved. prices are stupid crazy across the industry, thats why I never expended into that end of the business. I cant do that to people in their time of crisis.​

Georgia Water & Fire Restoration​

(706) 298-4958​

1344 New Franklin Rd, LaGrange, GA 30240

crackerdave

If these guys are still in business I have recommended them before and never heard of a complaint.​

Its a expensive business because insurance companies got involved. prices are stupid crazy across the industry, thats why I never expended into that end of the business. I cant do that to people in their time of crisis.​

Georgia Water & Fire Restoration​

(706) 298-4958​

1344 New Franklin Rd, LaGrange, GA 30240
Thanks,Scott!

pjciii

I asked my insurance company if there were any companies that had a good reputation and quality work. They had to say numerous times that "this is not a referral" but they did have a list. Insurance adjuster came out got a check for my deductible and never had another bill. They replaced all the wood flooring because they couldn't match it. Cut drywall up 4 feet, took out insulation and painted. We also had a suspicious growth they had to abate. Never say Mold. 48k for the repair. But we were happy.

Lukikus2

I run into customers every day with slab leaks or other leaks. What you sign for and your insurance company agrees to is written in stone. Most rehab jobs are subbed out anyway.

Lukikus2

I asked my insurance company if there were any companies that had a good reputation and quality work. They had to say numerous times that "this is not a referral" but they did have a list. Insurance adjuster came out got a check for my deductible and never had another bill. They replaced all the wood flooring because they couldn't match it. Cut drywall up 4 feet, took out insulation and painted. We also had a suspicious growth they had to abate. Never say Mold. 48k for the repair. But we were happy.
Never say the M word. So right! I feel for anyone that goes through that situation.

pjciii

Curious.
Even if you have coverage for it?
Why is that?
It is a suspicious growth. Most insurance companies will not cover mold. Due to the health risk to its inhabitants. I am not an expert by any means. I have limited knowledge only of my dealings with my own insurance company and the ones that did the restoration and abatement. We went on vacation and the fresh water intake line on toilet sprang a leak. We Were gone for 10 days. Came back and floors had buckled. Sheet rock was soaked up to about 4' and insulation all had to be pulled and replaced. We were in slab on grade home. We were required to replace water line's with braid and put in cut off valves where there were none before. Had jet dryers all over house for about a week. Even concrete foundation had to dry out. It was a mess but they made us whole in the end.

Lukikus2

Before jumping to conclusions after you call the plumber let a restoration service evaluate the scope of work and deal with your insurance company. The M word could get you evicted.