Explaining the UGA/Auburn rivalry

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
This week will be Alabama's biggest test of the year!
I don't think y'all have to worry about A& M!

We will see y'all in the SEC Championship Game again! ????? :cheers:

Too early for that……:bounce:

MCBUCK

I thought about you yesterday! I bought a mans lunch yesterday. He was wearing a “retired Army” hat. Started talking to him and he’s the 2nd pilot that said “I probably flew your Daddy in Vietnam”. Man, that warmed my heart! You boys are the “GOAT’s”!! :cheers:

Dang
I got in late on this but good stuff man.
I was army 81-86 In 56th FA in Germany. So I get it somewhat. I love being around my vet friends. My best friends son is deploying this month to Kuwait. then Iraq & Syria on a rotation to breakdown FOB’s. We had a big Hong away soirée for him and there must have been 30 vets there from as far back as me to some guys wh just got back. One Marine there, her husband was at Kabul airport and lost one of his Marines at the suicide gate. Lots of emotions there and some wanting to re-up. It was a good day.
22/365 man. Don’t forget that.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Dang
I was army 81-86 In 56th FA in Germany. So I get it somewhat. I love being around my vet friends. My best friends son is deploying this month to Kuwait. then Iraq & Syria on a rotation to breakdown FOB’s. We had a big Hong away soirée for him and there must have been 30 vets there from as far back as me to some guys wh just got back. One Marine there, her husband was at Kabul airport and lost one of his Marines at the suicide gate. Lots of emotions there and some wanting to re-up. It was a good day.
Heck yeah! My Dad will sit around camp and talk about his time in Germany. Germany and Hawaii. He has 2 Purple Hearts and his other most memorable time outside of Germany was his R&R in Hawaii. Cost him a penny a day to stay there. Didn't see much but he stood on the beach.
3DE6CA69-4F2E-4372-8C32-F34340890302.jpeg

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Dang
C6D3025E-506A-4B81-8869-9AC80B7454D5.jpeg
CEC85028-EFC9-4960-B6CF-ECD112260068.jpeg
6FDA9F6A-F517-45C1-AA9F-A46DA0A4EDD4.jpeg

MudDucker

Staff member
I don’t hate Auburn. In fact I pity them. They are about as good of a rivalry as GT. I do hate that many have no class!