Falcons vs Black Panthers

BornToHuntAndFish

Falcons start following, then leading, then following again, then leading again. Hope Atlanta can score in the 2nd Half.

EDIT Update . . .

Falcons scoring & holding onto the lead into the 3rd & 4th Qtrs, showing chances for a promising close win as the Panthers keep scoring in every Qtr of the game.

Last edited:

BornToHuntAndFish

Ouch, Falcons allow Panthers to tie it giving up a 62-yard TD with only a few seconds left in game.

tr21

as much as I'd like to see a Falcon loss, it's been a great game either way !

tr21

You killed a beautiful Sunday afternoon watching a falcons game, which you've followed for decades only hoping they would lose and airing your wishes in a chatroom? Seems a bit goofy
I just enjoy seeing them lose !!!!

BornToHuntAndFish

Lots of mistakes made by both teams where both had their chances to win with both having good & bad highlights, but congrats to the Falcons on finding a way to win in OT & taking over 1st place all alone with an even 4-4 record. Wonder if Atlanta can have a winning record anytime the rest of the season.

treemanjohn

Banned
Lots of mistakes made by both teams where both had their chances to win with both having good & bad highlights, but congrats to the Falcons on finding a way to win in OT & taking over 1st place all alone with an even 4-4 record. Wonder if Atlanta can have a winning record anytime the rest of the season.
It's nice to see the Falcons get on the good side of the breaks. They rarely fall their way.

BornToHuntAndFish

It's nice to see the Falcons get on the good side of the breaks. They rarely fall their way.
Always nice for the Falcons to get good breaks when they can. It's always a major bummer when they get so many of the bad breaks in the past.

DannyW

I just enjoy seeing them lose !!!!
I tend to agree with TR21...the Falcons cost me real, cold, hard cash money in my football pool by allowing a receiver to get behind not one, but two, D-backs to catch a 62-yard hail Mary with 12 seconds left in the game.

And then they kicked a FG to win in overtime by 3-points...with a cover spread of 4.5 points. Yeah...I admit it...I wanted them to lose after giving up that stupid, senseless, idiotic TD.

There...I said it.

DannyW

You bet on the Falcons???? I'm biting my tongue right now. I'm on thin ice in this place :rofl:

To be clear...I took them to cover in my football pool this week. Carolina is a dumpster fire right now, and the Falcons are exceeding expectations.

Yep...brilliant move. The Falcons will always find a way to make you lose, even when they win. They had a 99% chance to cover the spread with 12 seconds left, and somehow, they found the 1%.

treemanjohn

Banned
To be clear...I took them to cover in my football pool this week. Carolina is a dumpster fire right now, and the Falcons are exceeding expectations.

Yep...brilliant move. The Falcons will always find a way to make you lose, even when they win. They had a 99% chance to cover the spread with 12 seconds left, and somehow, they found the 1%.
Just about as a crazy story as I've ever read on GON. Never bet for or against the Falcons