fans allowed in the stadium

tr21

well the falcon's have decided since there's only 5 fans they can be allowed in the stadium. they will be required to social distance and required to wear mask when within 500ft of another fan or player ! King Arthur will not be attending due to lack of knowledge of how foozball is played :rofl::rofl::rofl:

flintlock hunter

Man! That's a risky move considering that at the last ball game one of the cardboard cutout spectators got clocked through the head, and died of covid he contracted at the game during the trash truck ride to the recycle plant.

Rumor has it several other spectator cutouts also contracted the virus at the game from an untracable source according to contact tracing reports.....all have died of the dreaded disease, and cardboard spectators are likely to be denied attendance in the future.....

Democrats have been quoted as saying, "We may have to shut down the whole country, just like Biden said he would."

ATLFalconsfan80

well the falcon's have decided since there's only 5 fans they can be allowed in the stadium. they will be required to social distance and required to wear mask when within 500ft of another fan or player ! King Arthur will not be attending due to lack of knowledge of how foozball is played :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I aint even going to lie....I looked into renting a suite out for one of the games this season with my family and some buddies and their families....Dont need to give any more info....we cant afford it...:bounce::bounce::bounce: