Favorite Hunting or Fishing Buddy

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
We all have our favorites give 'em a pat on the back . Mine is without Question Larry Mccollum he rubs it in on me that he got the GON lake record Black Crappie on Lake Chatuge (it wasn't a monster slab but the lake record on the Ga. side anyway)but he's a great guy and I enjoy his company.

:yeah:

Last edited:

QuakerBoy

my favorite fishin buddy is my 6 yr old daughter....:)

She doesn't hunt YET

Al33

Mine is without a doubt,

Missing Ridge. aka Butch. :clap:

Matter of fact, his Woody's handle is the result of a hunting adventure in which he missed a tom at about 15 feet. :D :bounce:

We have made some wonderful memories over the past 6 years both in the woods and on the waters. Have done our share of ribbing one another and even caught the same fish at the same time once.

I introduced him to turkey hunting and the fellow ain't been right since. :bounce: He doesn't even listen to AM/FM radio because he always has a turkey calling tape playing. Makes turkey calls now too. :fine:

When it comes to fishing, crappie is our favorite quest followed by trout. Ol Butch can put 300 yards of 4# test line on an untra-lite reel. He spends more time trying to untangle birds nests than he does fishing but somehow manages to catch just as many as I do. ::huh:

So much more I could talk about when it comes to my outdoor buddy, but I don't want to gibve him the big head or nuthin'. ;)

Al

fasn8nmom

Hands down, my husband and my children, oh! I can't forget my sister. The woods and water would not be the same without my family.

Jody Hawk

Mine would have to be my daughter Katelyn. She's gone deer hunting and turkey hunting with me a few times but as she is getting older she don't care as much about hunting. She loves to crappie fish though. I love spending time with my "Katie Bug".

L

Lucky Chandler

Huntin' buddy

I always enjoy huntin' with my brother, my cousins and my friends, but when it comes down to an absolute favorite, that has to be my son, Wade - been doin' it since he was 12 and he's 19 now. No better time I've had in my life!

matthewsman

As far as huntin' buddies go

I hate mine.I took him with me in Dekalb and he killed the #2 bow kill in the state.I took him on Cedar Creek turkey hunting his first time,We called to 3 different birds and nothing happened.We went to another place and all he could talk about how he had never heard of turkeys in a place like that,10 minutes later,he killed his first bird...19lbs 9" beard.I hate him but never go without him because he is good at dragging stuff and has the same off days as me.He even hugged me one time in the woods............but thats another story................... ::ke: picking at you Jason,You're my favorite Ohioan,donnie

7 Mag

My family is my favorite to have hunting or fishing. My dad didn't hunt but raised me fishing. We continually fished together until 18Feb99 when he went to be with the Lord. Now fishing is with my Bride, son, daughter and grand-daughter. Hunting is with my son, brother-in-law and nephews.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
For most of my hunting career mine has been me....

For the last 3 years or so it has been a mixed bag....

My brother Mark started hunting out of the blue 2 years ago.

I joined a club 3 years ago with Bubbabuck (Gary) and his dad (also Gary) and have hunted with them since.

Met up with Dawn2Dusk 2 years ago in a Heard County club and have hunted with him since.

So now all four of them would qualify.

Jim

Chuck Martin

My favorite hunting buddies are my two boys, Cody 19 and Dallas 18. They ain't shabby with a fishing rod either ;)

Last edited:

Trizey

My best hunting buddy is my dad.
He is the one who got me started and I can't thank him enough! :clap:

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Re:

Here is a pic of the Chatuge lake rec. Crappie my friend caught. I've never posted a pic hope it works.

Attachments

• larry' crappie.jpg
    larry' crappie.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 44

Handgunner

Mine would have to be my wife. Followed by my cousins/uncles.

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Dawn2Dusk said:
I almost shed a tear, but I just pooted instead!

Well...Thats a SHOCK!!! :speechles :speechles

ALWAYS been my Dad.......But the addition of JT , D2D, and Mark T. has really added to it !!....It great to hunt and camp with folks that Love both as much as I do !!!

Oh Yeah....and Jim is a purdy good little cook !! :fine: :fine: ...although he dresses a little strange when he does it !!! ??? :eek: :eek: ::gone:

Andy...waiting on the Pumpkin Gravey brother !! ::huh: