Favorite striker?

Dupree

What’s everyone’s favorite wood or combo for a striker that is versatile on different playing surfaces?

My top two prior to today are a halloran ipe and a walnut top, bocote peg, with jb weld on the tip (see pic). Both strikers run exceptionally well on different playing surfaces. IMG_2690.jpeg

I turned one out of Osage this morning that screams on the 4 calls I tried it on. I don’t recall ever using an Osage striker before. IMG_2694.jpeg

Huntinfool

I've owned and tried dozens and dozens. I can't find one I like better than a one piece Woodhaven straight tip striker I bought forever ago. I don't think they make the straight tip anymore.

Dupree

I've owned and tried dozens and dozens. I can't find one I like better than a one piece Woodhaven straight tip striker I bought forever ago. I don't think they make the straight tip anymore.
What wood is it made of?

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Snakewood or the 2 piece Dymondwood sound the best on my ceramic, glass and slate

Sixes

This one is the one I'm talking about. Straight tip instead of flared.
Mine are the flared ones. I found a couple on clearance a couple of years back and they are still in the package.

They were hard to find at one point, so I bought these in case I lose one of my others. I either have 4 or 5 of them

Gaswamp

ebony, katalox and tulipwood probably at top with osage, dymondwood, dogwood, purpleheart and canarywood just under

RoostJunkie

I’ve got a one piece halloran ipe that sounds good with everything I’ve tried it on and a woodhaven hickory that sounds really good on slate

cj580guitar

I’ve got a few of them. My go-to striker is a green laminate Mike made years back. I don’t like carrying it afraid I’ll lose it.