Finally wet a hook

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, sir! Now those creeks are out of banks tonight.

Buckman18

Looks like fun! You finding any good turkey sign? Ill be scouting Friday on Chattahoochee and Swallow Creek.

whitetailfreak

Looks like fun! You finding any good turkey sign? Ill be scouting Friday on Chattahoochee and Swallow Creek.

Our turkeys are doing well and I'm seeing a good many. I like to go into opening day with 5 or 6 gobblers located so that I'm huntin' turkey's and not trying to find turkey's. The beauty of having a 104,000 acre WMA in your backyard is that if you do the work you can find undisturbed birds and have them to yourself.

Last edited:

Buckman18

Our turkeys are doing well and I'm seeing a good many. I like to go into opening day with 5 or 6 gobblers located so that I'm huntin' turkey's and not trying to find turkey's. The beauty of having a 104,000 acre WMA in your backyard is that if you do the work you can find undisturbed birds and have them to yourself.

10-4 good buddy!

If the stars align, Save a tag, and we can set a camp up on my side of the mountain one weekend so you can sample our turkeys on the east side. A little variety never hurts! And while we are at it we will catch a sackful of specks.

My backyard is similar to yours, but Ive got a bunch of WMA'S that range from 15k to about 30k acres. :)

Raylander

I’m Billy’s Useles Uncle.
I was planning to do the same thing tomorrow, but this is ALOT of rain..

Ain’t never hunted a bird before in my life. I sure stumble up on some though. I’m gonna give it a run this year.

Nice catches!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
You can stand about anywhere at random right now and wet a hook.