First One Ounce Platinum Eagle Coin Ring! Stresssssssssssful! Merry Christmas!

wvdawg

Staff member
I would like for everyone to get what they want and want what they get. And just a dusting of snow! Thanks for giving us a chance - size 5 1/2 for my wife please.

chobrown

Please put me in. Both of my babies are happy and healthy, I don't need a single thing for Christmas. Blessed beyond belief already.

cody41213

Love to have something that uniquely handmade. Sign me up

Uncle Dawg Bone

Just my family to be together one more time we have lost a lot in the past but keep adding a few new little ones along the way. Enter me it would look great on my wife!

one hogman

If it isn't too late please enter me, I need a a ring like that to keep me grounded, Merry Christmas to ALL and I wish all a Better 2016 than any year before:cheers:

Gobbler Down

WINNER POSTED! Congratulations Hambone76

PM sent.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 506

T-N-T

hambone76 is the lucky duck.

Congrats!

Gobbler Down

Pics posted

Congrats Mark! Your package is in the mail.

Gobbler Down

Coin ring followup.
Just wondering if the folks that have received a coin ring in the past are still enjoying the treasures.
Received one back today to polish it up and re-antique it and it made me think of the others I've done in the past.
My best to you all.
GD

Gobbler Down

It's been a year already!!! My ring stretcher is back up and working!

Just wanted to let everyone know that my ring stretcher has been repaired and I am back up and running!!!!!
Keep checking back for another coin ring giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gobbler Down

My latest project!!!

So... I'm about three fourths of the way through my coin ring using my Swedish wrap dies for the first time and a crack develops. Yaaaarrrgggg! Now I have an eclectic one of a kind para cord thinga ma bob!
The way I do rings has changed so much for the better!! Enjoy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 332

Gobbler Down

Anybody Up For Another Silver Coin Ring Giveaway!!

I'm in the mood for another giveaway!!!!! Anyone interested? It will be a 1964 or earlier US quarter.

Attachments

• IMG_5468.jpg
    IMG_5468.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 243
Last edited: