Fitting on a cold wet day!

tjchurch

That looks awesome.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
H22 told me about this post last night. Flung a craving on him. He loves em. I wish I like em. I've tried them many, many times and it just aint my thing. :O:O:O

Longhorn 16

H22 told me about this post last night. Flung a craving on him. He loves em. I wish I like em. I've tried them many, many times and it just aint my thing. :O:O:O

More pepper might help. We boil a chicken in chicken stock with celery, onion and carrots with salt and pepper. Strain the stock and then add dumplings and then chicken. Starting with chicken stock adds a lot of flavor.

GA1dad

Major craving flung,, that looks great!!

jicard3

Man yeah! I love me some dumplings. We've done got lazy around my house and started using the frozen Mary Hill brand. They're quick and easy in a pinch and they're pretty good too.

Longhorn 16

Man yeah! I love me some dumplings. We've done got lazy around my house and started using the frozen Mary Hill brand. They're quick and easy in a pinch and they're pretty good too.

They are good. My wife says it’s not the “real thing”. Either way I’m eating chicken and dumplings.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Looks good.

I'm the only person in my extended family that does not like them. They all go nuts over them. Just not me.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I do dearly love em. When I was a youngun, Mama also made ham and dumplins. Let me tell you, those things were good too. She`d use a leftover smoked ham bone for them.

Doug B.

That looks awesome! I love me some chicken and dumplings, squirrel and dumplings, etc.

More pepper might help. We boil a chicken in chicken stock with celery, onion and carrots with salt and pepper. Strain the stock and then add dumplings and then chicken. Starting with chicken stock adds a lot of flavor.

Never celery! Celery was not invented for man to eat. It is .......yuck!!!

Shug

Dang, now I have to make me some