Florida Knife Maker

Luke.Deer.Commander

I’m looking for a custom knife maker in Florida that makes a folding pocket knife that is a one hander. It has two blades and one blade is notched so you can open it with your belt loop one handed. The handle flowed in the dark. I had one that was sentimental and of course I lost it and I’m trying to track them down

Thanks for any info!

Toliver

I’m looking for a custom knife maker in Florida that makes a folding pocket knife that is a one hander. It has two blades and one blade is notched so you can open it with your belt loop one handed. The handle flowed in the dark. I had one that was sentimental and of course I lost it and I’m trying to track them down

Thanks for any info!
I know this isn't the answer to your question but I met these folks at The Blade Show a couple of years ago. Really nice guy (Shawn) Former Air Force and Retired Polk County Deputy. He ain't who you're looking for but those knife folks sure seemed to know a lot of one another. If all else fails, one knife maker might be able to point you to another just by a description of what they make. This particular show, he was selling knives with blades made from Harley Davidson Motorcycles. Good luck with your search.

Resized_20210605_153817.jpeg

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Edgar Chatin in Wakulla County, maybe?

godogs57

Thanks for any info!

@Anvil Head

@godogs57

Any chance y'all might be able to help this fella out?
I don’t make folders. So sorry but I wouldn’t be much help.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
I don’t make folders. So sorry but I wouldn’t be much help.
Yes, of that I knew. Just thought maybe you might know who the maker was he was seeking

Skeeter XRi

You might contact Dan Piergallini (google him) and describe what you’re looking for. He’s a maker, and a purveyor, and was president of the knifemakers club down there for years IIRC. He might even have one in inventory. He always brings a bunch of custom stuff to the blade show.

jim